Wednesday, March 11, 2015

SONGS AND POSTERS - DIY poster

In the third grade we learn about verbs, the modal verb can and we love to sing:)
That's why I chose this song from an old cassette I found at home, I'm sorry I can't say where the song is from. You can follow this link to the song:

This is how the lesson goes.
1. I write the lyrics of a the song a big flip chart paper. The lines of the song are in a mixed order and the last word of the line in the song is presented with a picture. Students guess the word, then come to the board and write the word and practice the sentences together with the teacher.





2. I distribute a handout with the lyrics of the song. The students write the missing words. Listen to the song and put the lines in the correct order. Then each student comes to the board to write the number next to each line and check whether the lines of the song are arranged in the correct order or not. 









3. Finally we listen to the song, sing and act out the words :)









No comments:

Post a Comment